ARE YOU DATING THE WRONG MEN?

ARE YOU DATING THE WRONG MEN?
CLICK FOR FREE PREVIEW. PURCHASE FOR $2.99

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What I have learned and done to shrink my fibroids.

If you have fibroids then I really urge you to continue reading.  I hope sharing my story will help you as well.  Educating yourself on how and why your fibroids are growing out of control will be one of the best things you can do for yourself.   It's not hard for you to educate yourself.  I'm not a doctor or anything and I was able to do it on my own and shrink my fibroids without any surgery.   It's the first step towards getting your body back to being healthy. In fact I wish I had done it earlier in my life.

When I first got fibroids  I had a myomectomy to remove them.  But they grew back and I was devastated.  So I had another surgery.  Then they grew back again.  I couldn't believe it.  That's when I decided I had to do something different because I  couldn't just keeping having surgeries.  I had to figure out what was causing this in my body and how could I stop it.   Well I did it!   I figured it out and I shrank my fibroids in 3 months.  I realized that surgery, whether its a myomectomy surgery or the newer procedure UFE, just removes the fibroids or kills the existing fibroids in your body.  Surgery does not stop the real problem that is making your body grow large fibroids.   Surgery does not take care of the real source that's causing the fibroids to grow and that's why you need to do something else besides or along with surgery to come to complete healing. 

This is what I have learned.  Fibroids grow because there is too much bad estrogen in your body.  Estrogen feeds fibroids and they grow bigger and bigger.  Once you take the steps to stop the excessive amounts of bad estrogen flowing through your body then your fibroids will starve and then they will start to shrink and die.  Having too much estrogen in your body can be very harmful because not only can it produce fibroids but studies show that too much estrogen is also what feeds lots of cancers such as breast cancer, ovarian cysts and other diseases.  That's why you have to fix this problem in your body. You have to do something right away and stop living with this problem.  Fibroids can just be the tip of the iceberg if you don't do something to stop the real problem of  too much bad estrogen.    Fibroids are just benign tumors (non-cancerous).  But when that same excessive amount of  estrogen flows through your body starts to produce other tumors elsewhere in your body then those tumors can start off benign, but then turn cancerous.  Do your research and you will see all sorts of other diseases that are linked to having to much bad estrogen in your body.  It's called Estrogen Dominance.

I not only had uterine fibroids but I had lots of small cysts(tumors) inside my breasts.   They cysts in breasts were not cancerous but I always kept an eye on them with a mammogram and ultrasound.  Before I educated myself I never knew the cause of the cysts in my breasts were related to cause of my uterine fibroids.  Excessive estrogen caused both, so once I started to control the estrogen in body them  my fibrods shrank and the cysts in my breast went away completely.  I've had mammograms and ultrasounds of both my uterous and breast to confirm the shrinkage.  This was a huge accomplishment because now my risk of developing other cancers and other diseases and illnesses has been seriously reduced.

When you have too much estrogen you may already have other problems going on in your body that you don't even realize is related to having too much estrogen.  So once you fix the estrogen problem you'll see other improvements in your body.  I've already mentioned that too much estrogen can cause other cysts or tumors in the body.  Also it causes things like PMS, hair loss, acne, infertility, dry eyes, hormonal imbalance, weight gain, thryroid dysfunction and other things.  Do some research and you will see that Estrogen Dominance is serious and fibroids may not be the only thing going wrong in your body.

So I know you're wondering what I've done to decrease having too much bad estrogen flow through my body..  Well first let me say that I discovered that estrogen enters your body through a lot of different ways.  This is why this problem affects so many people.  Estrogen comes from not only from the foods we eat, but even simply through the environment and everyday products we use.  Our liver is the organ that metabolizes all the estrogen in our bodies.  The liver is really fantastic when its working correctly and at optimal levels.  The liver protects our bodies from a lot of harmful contaminants in our bodies.

When your body has too much estrogen and other contaminants  then your liver is overloaded.  Your liver is just overworked and so lots of that estrogen and other contaminants just stay in your body causing you all sorts of illnesses that you have and probably didn't even know were related to an overloaded, overworked liver. Besides not metabolizing estrogen correctly, an overworked, overloaded liver can also prevent your body from fighting off bacterial and virus infections.  So as a result of a weakened liver you may find yourself getting sick more often, and having other illnesses like out of control allergies, constant sinus infections and other virus and bacterial related illnesses where doctors have probably been prescribing you antibiotics.

So to shrink your fibroids you will need to do three things.  First strengthen your liver.  That means detoxing your body from other contaminants so that you give your liver some help.  Stop making it work so hard on it's own.  Then your liver will strengthen and regenerate itself stronger.  Once your liver is strengthened then it will be able to work better and get rid of the bad estrogen in your body correctly.  Then you won't have a build up of estrogen in your body causing the fibroids and other related illnesses and diseases.  Right now your liver is probably completely overloaded.  Now when I say detox your liver I mean this has to be ongoing and everyday.  So  I don't mean those crazy 7 day detox diets or other short term fixes.  Those things are temporary.  You need something you do permanently to keep your body in constant state of good health.  Sure those short 10 day detox programs will detox you in the short term , but as soon as you stop it will just build back up again.  You have to do something sustainable everyday.  You have to do something that you can maintain everyday.

I used Xango juice.  It's simple, easy, and taste good.  It's an all natural juice that is derived from a natural mangosteen fruit that has been used for centuries to cleanse the body of toxins.  For the first 3 months I drank 2 oz three times a day to completely  detox my body.  Now I just drink 1 oz 3 times a day to maintain my healthy state and a strong liver.  You'll see lots of other improvements once you do this.   By detoxing my body continuously everyday and strengthening my liver to work more effectively all sorts of things have improved.  My body is no longer a breeding ground for other illnesses.  If you want to use Xango juice then see the link on this page and you can order it at a discount or email me..  It's not cheap, but well worth it.  Because of all its benefits I stopped spending less  money on all the other things I was doing to counteract my health issues because of the  excess estrogen.  Like acne medicine, tylenol for fibroid pain, facials for acne, tons of tampons, no more cold medicines because I  haven't been sick in 2 years.  I could go on and on.  The money is worth it since I got rid of all that bad stuff.

Second thing I did is to decrease the amount estrogen in my body.  Detoxing your liver will help metabolize the estrogen that gets into your body. It will also make your liver strong.  That 's what I used the Xango juice for.  But you also want to control how much estrogen you allow to come into your body.  I did this several ways.  For starters take a look at your diet.  If you eat or drink too many things that cause estrogren levels to increase then you need to cut back some.  Estrogen causing foods are things like dairy products with hormones in it, meat with hormones in it, caffeine, sugars.   I just cut back on these things and I didn't eliminate these things completely, but you should be aware that they cause your estrogen levels to rise.  So be careful and eliminate as much as you can to give your body some relief, especially if your diet is really poor right now.   Any amount of cut back is better than what you're doing now, no matter how small a change will help you. By putting less estrogen in your body then it will help get rid of it faster and keep your estrogen levels at a safe level.  Also try to get more fiber in your diet it will help, and nowdays there are so many easy ways to do this.

Thirdly, I used a natural dietary supplement that also helps control the amount of estrogen in my body.  Watching what you eat is a good step, but I also needed a dietary supplement.  Supplements helped a lot for what I was missing in my diet.  Face it, hardly any of us get enough vegetables.    Green tea is a supplement that has been proven to be very effective by researchers to reduce fibroids because of the positive effect it has on estrogen in your body.  To get the right amount I skipped drinking a bunch of green tea everyday and so I just use a pill supplement.   I realized I could get better effects with a pill.  I use a mega green tea extract.    Decaffeinated!!  that 's important. NO caffeine.   It has 98% polyphenols and that's the ingredient that has been proven to help shrink fibroids.  See the link on this page of the one I use.   By the way green tea also helps increase your metabolism which can help you shed a few pounds if you need to.    Another supplement is DIM.  I really urge you to get this.  It's that good!  It also helps in the metabolism of estrogen.  You can get this at a vitamin store too.  This supplement is great.  DIM is the supplement that's in certain vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale.  It also got rid  of all my hormonal acne that used to pop up around my cycle time and in between as well.   Taking it in pill form helps me get all those benefits that help control the estrogen in my body.   See the one I use in the link.  Another supplement that worked for me is Eleviv.  It's a product made by the same company that makes the Xango juice.  The eleviv has green tea in it with some other stuff that helps control your hormonal balance and control that estrogen.     Eleviv is what I started with at first.  It's not cheap so once my fibroids shrank, then to cut my cost I switched to the green tea extract and DIM supplement pills to maintain the shrinkage and not let the fibroids grow back.  I also like the DIM much better.   See the link above for how to order this supplement or email me.  Like I said the Eleviv is not cheap, but  the DIM and Green together is cheaper and I've been able to maintain my shrinkage. I take 4 dim per day.  2 in AM and 2 at Dinner.

So that's my story!  When I combined the Xango juice to detox each day, boost my liver function and rid my body of toxins and then I combined it with a dietary supplement to control the estrogen and also cut back somewhat on some estrogen causing foods, then my fibroids shrank in 3 months.  Also the cysts in my breast were completely gone within 3 months.  No more heavy bleeding, cramping, pms, acne, anemia , or low iron.   This is ongoing.  You'll see results within the first 2 weeks then improvement every week.  Your fibroids will shrink more and more each month and your menstrual cycles will get better and better each month.  Your life will improve and your energy levels will rise as your body is restored   Whatever you do, be prepared to do it consistently, maybe a lifetime.  If you start this and  then stop then most likely within months your body will fall back into an unhealthy state again and all your bad illnesses, fibroids etc will just come back over time.  Consistency is the key!

If you found this information helpful then please help spread the word and pass this blog along to other women.

Good Luck!

Keep Reading more of my post on fibroids click on this link, see other posts on the right side of this page.  Knowledge is powerful.

http://shrunkfibroids.blogspot.com/

I order my DIM online because it's cheaper than buying it in a health food store.  On this blog is the link where you can save $10 on your order and get free shipping if you want to start using DIM and any of the other supplements I use. I posted pics on this blog and the name of the supplements I take.   Dim (4 per day) , Green Tea (1 per day), Vitamins 2 Per day,  and drink Mangosteen Juice.


UPDATE:  I recently switched from Xango Mangosteen to Genesis Mangosteen.  There are a lot of junk juices out there, so it took me awhile to find a quality one that's on the same or better quality level as Xango, but at a cheaper price.  Here is the name/link of the one I use now.  http://www.vitacost.com/genesis-today-mangosteen100

This juice has all the important factors.  It's 100% mangosteen, not mixed with other juices.  PLUS it has the WHOLE fruit in it, including the outter Rind which is where the best nutrients are.  Many of the mangosteen juices on the market sacrifice quality and cheapen the juice by adding water, other fruit juices and they don't use the rind which is the MOST beneficial part.  The juice costs $32 for 32 oz.  I drink 1-2 oz per day, so one bottle will last about a month, so I buy 2 bottles ($64) at a time to last almost 2 months.  The xango juice is much more expensive it cost $120+ $25(Shipping) =$145 to last the same time.  So I was happy to finally find this brand of mangosteen juice because I save a lot of money without sacrificing quality.


Take Care,

Deborah

CLICK HERE TO READ MY 10 STEPS TO KICKSTART SHRINKING YOUR FIBROIDS




61 comments:

  1. This information is a blessing, straight to the point. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I have been using DIM with great success for a few months (no more PMS) and I think my fibroids are shrinking. I will now look into liver detox to pack a real PUNCH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many pills do you take a day?

      Delete
  3. I have read this several times. You have been such an inspiration to me. This is written in perfect form! Easily understood, and very motivating. I also have several fibroids, and am now in the process of shrinking them naturally. Thank you for taking your time to write something so uplifting! GOD BLESS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have read your blog several times. I live close to Meharry hospital where the green tea study is going on. I was not able to participate in the study. So I researched and started taking the Dim, green tea ,taking vitamins, watching my diet. My husband told me that I needed to focus on my liver. When I added that juice I started seeing faster results. I looked like I was 22 weeks pregnant. I have shrunken down 1 dress size in 1 1/2 month. Please everyone get exercise in as well, eat and drink healthy as well. Thank you sister for being kind enough to bless us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful, God bless you sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for that good information, it is very helpful and i will get the products, may God bless you and continue to share your good information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this information together. I had no idea that these methods existed to help treat fibroids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are truly a blesssing. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. God Bless you Deeply for this information...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some of this not factually correct so be very careful what you take on board and do your own research. EGCG in green tea is an antioxidant and not anything to do with estrogen. It inhibits the oxidation of molecules which is why it has potential as a cancer preventative. The research thus far showed that about two thirds of women in the study had some kind of fibroid shrinkage. While dairy and estrogen are linked, it's been shown that dairy has a beneficial effect where fibroids are concerned. It's great to hear good news, but a healthy dose of realism helps manage expectation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you are making the mistake that many people do in trying to heal various illnesses. They don't look at root cause. My purpose for mentioning green tea is exactly as you said. That it is an effective antioxidant. Powerful enough as you admittedly say to possible help with preventing some cancers. Now here is the link to estrogen. When your body has powerful antioxidants to help fight toxins then that also gives a boost to your liver and can strengthen your liver. Your liver is what metabolizes estrogen. So if you have a weak and sluggish liver then your body will not properly dispose of the estrogen. Then too much estrogen left in your body can make your fibroids grow larger. So hopefully you see what I'm saying here. The bottom line is if you want to fight estrogen dominance you absolutely need a strong and health liver and antioxidants including green tea help you to do that. Also you are correct everyone should always get several sources of information and never rely upon one person's opinion. Thanks writing.

      Delete
  11. thank you and God bless you...am going to buy this today and try it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm starting this today. Thank you so much for this information!

    God Bless,

    Anitra J.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I happened upon this blog after scheduling a hysterectomy for December because of several large fibroids (size of an orange + several tennis balls). I was so big that a few people assumed I was pregnant and asked when I was due! I ordered these products and began using them on Oct. 21. I feel wonderful! They have shrunk so much that yesterday I wore jeans I haven't fit into for a year! I don't look pregnant, I look GOOD! In addition to the supplements, I also stopped coffee (used to have about 36 oz every morning) and eliminated all soy. Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm going to see my primary dr next week to get a second opinion...I may cancel the surgery! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congratulations. I'm going to add a new post to my blog about adding natural progesterone to the daily regimen. Basicaally is a natural cream that I rub on my belly in morning and night. I have only been using it for 1 month, but it has also helped me even more. Once I use it for about 3 months then I will share my experience. But so far it is great. It has helped balance my hormones and my metabolism even more so I have continued to shrink my fibroids even more and also lose a few inches in my waist.

      Delete
  14. Thanks so much for the information. I found a mangosteen pill at Sprouts for 11.00 a bottle and it's been helping to shrink my stomach. I also found maca helpful and an enzyme called vitalzym. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are a blessing!! Thank you soo so much for this! you were an amzing help and trust me when i say you helped so many people by writing this! God bless you..you just help save a life :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for writing this blog. I have been looking for this information for a long while. I am just now trying everything so I will post my experience as soon as I can

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I had known about this many years ago when I had fibroids and cystic breasts. At that time I knew there was a natural way to reduce them and shrink them but didn't know how. So much more information is available nowadays if we look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please, I want to know how and where I can get the DIM and the other necessary Vitamins to shrink fibroid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy online from almost any nutritional site. It's always cheaper online instead of going into a store. I buy mine from vitacost.

      Delete
  19. Please read the 10 steps I do everyday to help shrink my fibroids.
    http://shrunkfibroids.blogspot.com/

    Also, I buy all my products from Vitacost. I buy them online. Except the Apple Cider Vinegar I just buy from my local grocery store. You can see on my blog in the right column all the names, brands and pics of the products that use. Here's a link from Vitacost where you can get $10 discount on your purchase. Good luck...stay consistent, patient & remember I do ALL the 10 things. Not just one thing.


    https://www.vitacostrewards.com/3r2zjDk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am 54 years old!!!What do you recommend for woman who is post menopausal and I am on hrt! I take the combi patch,and the estrogen is bioidenticals. and I have 3 fibroids. one inside the uterus and it is the size of a golf ball and the other two are size of nickles on the outside of the uterus. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I tell everyone, I'm not a doctor and I encourage you to do your own research and get information from mulitple sources. I personally am not a fan of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for post menopausal women. It has been shown with enough proof for me that HRT increases your chances of getting breast cancer. Basically you're putting more estrogen in your body and as I said estrogen is the reason fibroids grow and excess estrogen is also a contributing factor to other tumors, cancer in breast. SO HRT to me has too many negative risks. Many doctors say that if you have fibroids you should NOT be on HRT because it will only make your fibroids grow faster, and then later that can lead to a hysterectomy. I agree with those doctors. You should try to balance your hormones naturally like I've done. That includes eliminating beef chicken pork, and cow milk, alcohol, high sugar foods. Take high quality daily vitamins so you get calcium and Vitamin D and other necessary nutrients.Detox your liver and of course very important take the 4 DIM everyday. AND exercise. All these things will help you with your menopausal symptoms. Good luck.

      Delete
  21. hi,
    can i go ahead with the DIM and other supplements and it won't stop me from having children. i want to have children. had had two surgeries and been ask to come for the third one, which i don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should talk to your doctor because he may be telling you that the fibroids are preventing you from getting pregnant. If that's the case you will have to get rid of the fibroids first. Natural healing techniques take longer than surgery. So if you want to get pregnant soon then maybe you don't want to wait for the natural process to shrink them which can take 6 months to year. With surgery myomectomy they take out fibroids right away. Then I think doctors say you can get pregnant in three months. But talk to your doctors and know all your options. Good luck.

      Delete
  22. The thing is that if you want to have babies then I would think you need too resolve your fibroids issues first. Shrinking them naturlly takes patience. If you're trying to have a baby right away then what the doctor is saying to just have them removed you might want to consider. But if you do have surgery you will still need to do the things I mentioned so that your fibroids don't grow back again. You have to fix the root cause problem of the the excess estrogen. There's nothing out there that I've read that says taking DIM will destroy your ability to have babies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Deborah, thank you for starting this blog. Tomorrow I start my journey in eliminating my fibroids. I wish there was someone like you around earlier to shed light on this debilitating topic. My fibroids are very large. They range in sizes from a med sized grapefruit to a large melon. I've suffered for years with them (I'm now in menopause) because medical diagnosis has been a full blown hysterectomy. The lower half of my stomach is constantly distended and I have to buy pants 1 size larger to accommodate my stomach. I have purchased everything on your blog in hopes of getting a healthier body and lifestyle. I recently purchased the Mangosteen from Vitapost and found this label attached to the bottle "WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER OR BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM" Has anyone else had the same experience? Also could you recommend another brand to buy in place of this? Im hesitant due to the cancer warning. Keep up the great work and thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point your bigger concern are the fibroids, not getting cancner from dim. Your excess estrogen is more of a cancer risk. I have found that the natural method to shrink fibroids will only shrink your fibroids by about 40%. So for instance With extra large fibroids like 12 cm, even if you shrink it to 7 or 6 cm, it still might give you problems. So sometimes the best solution is a combination. Shrink first, then remove then continue diet and supplements so they don't grow back. You can remove with a myomectomy, or the newer procedure is UFE where they basically kill the fibroids by cutting the blood supply. You can't have the UFE if you want babies, but it's a good alternative to a hysterectomy. It's a no surgery option. The bigger your fibroids the mre your options decrease so the important thing is do something asap. Sometimes shrinking the fibroids first helps get them to a manageable state so you can have a myomectomy or a UFE. Then continue on the diet and supplements changes.

      Delete
    2. I brought the mangosteen juice that you suggested too and I too see a lable warning that says it contains a chemical in the the state of California known to cause cancer. If it is 100% mangosteen then why is it a chemical in it? this is concerning to me too. I have been trying to find out what it could be.

      Delete
    3. Yes there other mangosteen you can buy. I actually buy a cheaper one now. So I will update the picture on this site today. I switched so I could save some money. It seems so many people are finally learning about the great effects of mangosteen juice so prices are coming down. Just make sure you buy one that is 100% and uses the whole rind not just the sweet part. Real mangosteen juice is a little bitter. If It taste really sweet then it's probably not pure mangosteen .

      Delete
  24. Hi I am so happy that I've found your Blog I am only 23 years old and I found out that I had this problem when I had my first visit to the gynecologist when I turned 18. So I know this was always a problem and had been dealing with fibroids during my earlier teenage years. Thank you so much for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  25. HI, thanks so much for this blog. I was scheduled to go in for a hysterectomy but just didn't feel comfortable doing such a radical thing. So, i am trying to heal/shrink/kill the fibroids naturally. I found some green tea pills but they are only 50% polyphenols...will that be ok or do i need to get 98% ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found that the natural method to shrink fibroids will only shrink your fibroids by about 40%. So for instance With extra large fibroids like 12 cm, even if you shrink it to 7 or 6 cm, it still might give you problems. So sometimes the best solution is a combination. Shrink first, then remove then continue diet and supplements so they don't grow back. You can remove with a myomectomy, or the newer procedure is UFE where they basically kill the fibroids by cutting the blood supply. You can't have the UFE if you want babies, but it's a good alternative to a hysterectomy. It's a no surgery option. The bigger your fibroids the mre your options decrease so the important thing is do something asap. Sometimes shrinking the fibroids first helps get them to a manageable state so you can have a myomectomy or a UFE. Then continue on the diet and supplements changes.

      Delete
  26. Hi Deborah - What are the dosages in the DIM tablets? 50mg each? 100mg each? Thank you for your informative site! - (Hailing from Agoura!)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am thrilled to have this guidance. I was wondering if you were on birth control while on this plan. I am and I have been experiencing breakthough spotting and cramping. I have remained on the birth control because I do not want uncontrolled menses. Before the birth control I had accidents because of the super heavy flow. Thanks for your response.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found that the natural method to shrink fibroids will only shrink your fibroids by about 40%. For instance With extra large fibroids like 12 cm, even if you shrink it to 7 or 6 cm, it still might give you problems. So sometimes the best solution is a combination. Shrink first, then remove then continue diet and supplements so they don't grow back. You can remove with a myomectomy, or the newer procedure is UFE where they basically kill the fibroids by cutting the blood supply. Birth control pills just hide the symptoms, it doesn't fix the real problem. Your fibroids can still grow with birth control, and the larger the fibroids get then the less options you have. Skip the birth control and do something more like having them removed if they are as big as 12 cms. You need a fresh start of a fibroid free body then concentrate on not having them grow back.

      Delete
  28. Wow. This is very helpful, motivating. I'm very emotional right now, because I've had a uterine fibroid removed twice already, and feel it coming back. Only 27 years old. I don't want to have anymore surgeries especially in that delicate area. I'm going to try this. Big believer in natural remedies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck. I have found that the natural method to shrink fibroids will only shrink your fibroids by about 40%. So for instance, With extra large fibroids like 12 cm, even if you shrink it to 7 or 6 cm, it still might give you problems. Mine wer 7 cms so decreaing them to 3-4 cms worked for me. So sometimes the best solution is a combination. Shrink first, then remove then continue diet and supplements so they don't grow back. You can remove with a myomectomy, or the newer procedure is UFE where they basically kill the fibroids by cutting the blood supply. But UFE is not available if you still want babies. You need a fresh start of a fibroid free body then concentrate on not having them grow back.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Deborah. God bless you.

      Delete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't know this answer. I've never done it that way.

      Delete
  30. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would like to comment on the UFE. You are providing incorrect information on pregnancy options if someone undergoes an UFE. It is well known that many patients worldwide have become pregnant after UFE. As someone that has had an UFE, I think its important to tell people that it is best to consult with their gynecologist or an infertility specialist if applicable and considering children. However, I think its misguided to give advice that it is not available or an option if someone wants babies that's just incorrect information to pass along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read my posts I always say talk to your doctor. I'm not a medical provider. I just share my experience. If you read about UFE it has been proven to be effective to shrink fibroids. So yes it's an option that I mentioned along with myomectomy. But many doctors still warn patients about not knowing the full effects on fertility. Some UFE doctors don't want to even do that surgey on women who want to have babies. Also if you read reports, many doctors will not do a UFE on women who have fibroids larger than 8 cm. The saying goes that "one shoe does not fi all" that's why everyone has to do their own research. I feel confident I'm not misguiding anyone, but sharing my personal experience and research.

      Delete
  32. Hi Deborah,
    Just curious, how long were you taking DIM before you started to feel results? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My experience is that dim starts to control your estrogen within 2 weeks . When I first started I took 4, then dropped down to 2.

      Delete
  33. Hi Deborah
    My doctor is asking me to take Lupron Depot for three months. After that he will do the surgery. I am 46 and I have married for second time. I was pregnant in February and had miscarriage after 5 weeks. I feel like this is my last chance to have a baby. From your experience do you think I should take these supplements as well while I am on Lupron Depot. Or I follow my doctor and do exactly what he is asking me to do and after surgery I start taking these supplements. I have many fibroids two of them are big. One 7-8 cm and the second one is 4-5 cm. Do these supplements help disappear all little fibroids? Do they interfere with conceiving? I researched dim plus is not recommended when people are trying to conceive because they are not enough studies proofing the safety of the supplement. Please let me know if you share this point. How is your natural astrogene cream is working? Why are you using the cream. Isn't the astrogene the hormone that causes fabroids to grow. Can you elaborate that subject. Hope I get a response from you. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you are saying your doctor wants to use lupron to make your fibroids smaller before he does surgery. Natural methods take longer than surgery so if you want to get pregnant soon then maybe surgery is a better option for you. Good luck.

      Delete
  34. I started the Green Tea Extract a little over a month ago (also have been doing the ACV with BSMolasses, also Magosteen, and Multi-vitamin - still need to add the DIM) . Just curious, did you have any heavy bleeding "between periods" when you started this? I have about 5 Fibroids (ranging from 3cm to 6cm) - How did you know your fibroids were shrinking (your stomach getting smaller or some kind of discharge?) Have you heard of any women getting an Ablation to help? (I know it won't shrink the fibroids but asking as far as cutting down the bleeding - wondering about any success stories on getting that procedure with fibroids or if it is a waste of time.) Thank you very very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know anything about ablation. As far as side effects, when my fibroids started shrinking, yes I had some discharge and slight abdominal cramping, and spotting. This is common even for women who do the UFE to shrink fibroids. Same sort of side effects of fibroids shrinking.

      Delete
  35. Many thanks for sharing this awesome information, Deborah. What do you think about MSM supplement? I'm going to add it to my daily intake as well as the supplements you have recommended. Big hug

    ReplyDelete
  36. FYI on the diary, I literally watch my fibroids increase/inflame hours to a day after eating diary products or drinking alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Deborah where can l buy this product

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Deborah !

    An acquaintance told me just today about DIM. I also have massive fibroids and bleeding. She told me how DIM was shrinking her fibroids and helping slow the bleeding. Wow! I was excited to hear this.

    My OBGYN told me explicitly that too much estrogen WAS NOT causing my uterine problems. This, after I EXPLICITLY asked her if too much estrogen could be the cause. I know they are "practicing", but she was so adamant with her opinion, that i gave up that road of research, nearly one year ago, nearly 5000 super tampons ago !!!!!

    I KNOW not to take everything a doctor says as gospel. I have much experience at being practiced on by this group of professionals. Everyone must be their own ADVOCATE.

    Thank you so much for sharing your story and helping many, many women.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Deborah !

    An acquaintance told me just today about DIM. I also have massive fibroids and bleeding. She told me how DIM was shrinking her fibroids and helping slow the bleeding. Wow! I was excited to hear this.

    My OBGYN told me explicitly that too much estrogen WAS NOT causing my uterine problems. This, after I EXPLICITLY asked her if too much estrogen could be the cause. I know they are "practicing", but she was so adamant with her opinion, that i gave up that road of research, nearly one year ago, nearly 5000 super tampons ago !!!!!

    I KNOW not to take everything a doctor says as gospel. I have much experience at being practiced on by this group of professionals. Everyone must be their own ADVOCATE.

    Thank you so much for sharing your story and helping many, many women.

    ReplyDelete