ARE YOU DATING THE WRONG MEN?

ARE YOU DATING THE WRONG MEN?
CLICK FOR FREE PREVIEW. PURCHASE FOR $2.99

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month - What's the link between breast cancer and fibroids

In honor of breast cancer awareness month, I thought I'd reiterate to everyone reading this blog how important it is to treat the real cause of fibroids, and not just treat the symptoms. I am constantly sharing with everyone my journey of treating and shrinking my fibroids and what I have learned about the root cause.  The root cause, which is excess estrogen, is the same issue that increases your risk of developing breast cancer as well.  That is why I urge anyone with fibroids to do something now, and don't just only have the surgery to remove the fibroids.  Having the surgery to remove fibroids is not enough, you have to eliminate the root cause, which is the estrogen dominance.  I found out as I shrunk my own fibroids that it's not as hard as you think.  You just have to be dedicated to doing it, taking the right supplements, and sticking to it.  In this day when everyone is used to instant gratification and taking a pill to get results in 20 mins we have lost our patience with more natural healing methods that take longer.  With the regimen that I used to shrink my fibroids you don't see improvements overnight.  It takes one month to see the first improvement then 3 months to see very large improvements.  I know three months can seem like a long time, but trust me it is well worth it to have a long lasting solution to keep you in good health forever.  What's 3 months when it can help you reduce your risk of developing other illnesses caused by your estrogen dominance, including breast cancer.  Love yourself enough to do something today. Don't delay.

Here is the regimen I used to shrink my fibroids.  Keep reading in my earlier blogs too because I explain why all these different things I do work, and what my experience has been, and the medical research.

1.  I take Dim ( 2 pills per day) to help my body metabolize estrogen so that it doesn't get stuck in my body.  But you can take up to 4 depending on your condition.

2.  I drink 2 oz of Xango juice everyday to continuously detox and strengthen my liver and keep my digestive system operating efficiently to remove waste and toxins from body.  This is very important.

3.  I control my diet to make sure I don't over indulge in foods that have lots of estrogen in them.  I stay aware that sugar, caffeine and meats with hormones all increase my estrogen levels, so although I still eat all of them I do try to give my body a rest sometimes, and I especially cut back around my cycle when my estrogen hormonal levels are more likely to increase naturally.  Any small diet change with estrogen foods will help you.  Just do something.


4.  I take a whole food multivitamin everyday.  The whole foods also helps my body control the estrogen levels in my body and improves my overall health.  It's a whole food vitamin that I take,  not those synthetic vitamins.  A big difference!


5.  I take a green tea decaf extract pill each day.

Overall this program is very easy for me to do each day.  It is sustainable, and I was able to reduce my fibroids and maintain the shrinkage.  Staying healthy without fibroids does cost money each month but it is worth it.  Plus I saved so much money because now I don't have to pay for all those other things I was doing to deal with the effects of estrogen dominance.  No more acne medicine, expensive dermatalogist appts, no more advil for the menstrual cramps, no more products for hair because estrogen dominance was killing my hair, no my eye drops because of dry eyes, cut down on tampons, pads etc, because I'm not bleeding so much ( has anyone notice how much tampons are nowdays?  How much does your period cost you now?  a box of tampons is like $8..crazy).

Here is what my regimen cost me.

Dim - $10 per month
Decaf Green Tea Extract - $7 per month
Xango Juice - $70 per month ( If you  want to order this email me at deborahwalker@mac.com and I'll tell you how to get this discount price)
Whole food vitamin - $8 per month

See the links to the right of this blog on where I order all these products online from different companies.

The only item that is really expensive is the Xango juice.  I stick with it because it is the best I have ever found.  Besides helping to detox my body, it has improved my immune system and digestive system tremendously.  Having a healthy strong liver and a clean gut and digestive track is very important to metabolize and rid your body of the estrogen and other toxins.   I haven't been sick once since I've been drinking it regularly for the last 20 months.

Good luck to you.  Please don't stay stuck in decision mode.  Do something.  So many women are so afraid that they stay stuck, but that will only make it worse.  I urge you to do something now.  This problem will not take care of itself so you have to do something.  I wish I had found this solution earlier it could have saved me years of suffering with fibroids.  But now research is so much and information is so much more readily available to ordinary citizens like us without having to rely upon doctors for all our information.  Unfortunately traditional medical doctors will always want to just cut on you and give a prescription.  Even if you and your doctor decide to have surgery you will still need to do something to stop the ongoing estrogen problem, or your fibroids will just grow back.

If you think I'm not right about the link between estrogen dominance, fibroids and breast cancer, infertility and a bunch of other issues then please do your own independent research.  Google it.  There are lots of medical reports out there.  See my earlier blog where I list all the potential problems stemming from estrogen dominance.

If you start the regimen please write me and let me know.  I like to check in within and see how you're doing after a few months.

I pray that this blog helps to heal others.  Pass it along.

Keep Reading more of my post on fibroids click on this link, see other posts on the right side of this page.  Knowledge is powerful.

http://shrunkfibroids.blogspot.com/


Take Care,

Deborah


CLICK HERE TO READ 10 STEPS TO KICKSTART SHRINKING YOUR FIBROIDS




No comments:

Post a Comment