ARE YOU DATING THE WRONG MEN?

ARE YOU DATING THE WRONG MEN?
CLICK FOR FREE PREVIEW. PURCHASE FOR $2.99

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Getting rid of fibroids will help you in so many other areas.

I' hope reading my blog will help you experience all the same geat relief I'm experiencing once I got rid of my fibroids, and the root cause behind my fibroids growing so large.  I continually add new comments, but please also scroll to Read my original first blog written on June 2  because it gives a complete picture of what I did and continually do to shrink my fibroids.

As I talk about continuously, the root cause is too much estrogen in the body which is feeding the growth of your fibroids. Too much estrogen not only causes fibroids but a whole list of other issues.  That's why I urge women to do something now.  It's like you have a small fire brewing in your body while you let this estrogen run wild in your body.  Odds are if you have fibroids you also have other issues related to too much estrogen.  Check out this list.  Do you have any of these symptoms too?  If so then you probably have estrogen dominance.  That's why you have to do more than just have surgery to remove the fibroids.  You have to decrease the estrogen in your body to get rid of the REAL problem.


MILD MODERATE SEVERE
Premenstrual breast tenderness Irregular menstruation Uterine fibroid tumors
Premenstrual mood swings Weight gain Endometriosis
Premenstrual fluid retention, weight gain Hair loss Fibrocystic breasts
Premenstrual headaches Depression Polycystic ovary syndrome
Menstrual cramps Fatigue Breast tumors

Thyroid dysfunction Infertility

Adrenal gland fatigue Thickened uterine lining

Headaches, migraines Accelerated aging

Severe menstrual cramps Miscarriage

Heavy periods with clotting Anxiety and panic attacks

Joint and muscle pain Autoimmune disorders

Decreased libido Fibromyalgia

Insomnia and restless sleep

Dry eyes

So as I said in my earlier blogs I added taking Dim (2 pills a day) to maintain my fibroid shrinkage. I want my body to stay in this healthy state now that my fibroids shrank.   I didn't take Dim at first  but I learned a lot about it so I wanted to add it to my regimine.  Plus  I don't like to spend money unnecessarily on expensive products and so I substituted the Dim for the Eleviv.  Dim supplements are much cheaper than the Eleviv I started with.  (See the link on this blog and you can order it online $10 for 30 days of 2 pills per day).

When I had estrogen dominance besides at least 6 of the symptoms above, I also had some acne as well.  All those estrogen hormones especially around my cycle caused acne.  The DIM and green tea extract has worked fantastic on my acne.  I love this.  It is controlling my estrogen level so well that I don't even have breakouts at my cycle time anymore.

For me the DIM and Green tea extract has been a great substitute for the Eleviv.  A cheaper option. I found buying it online is cheaper than going into the actual vitamin shoppe store by my house.   I still drink my Xango juice everyday.  I haven't found anything better, and having a detoxed body everyday has been wonderful.  Once you go through 3 months of being on the juice you won't want to give it up.  Just too many great benefits that improve my everyday feeling of wellness(See the link to buy it as a preferred customer for the discount)

I pray that this blog helps to heal others.  Pass it along.

Keep Reading more of my post on fibroids click on this link, see other posts on the right side of this page.  Knowledge is powerful.

http://shrunkfibroids.blogspot.com/

Take Care,

Deborah


CLICK HERE TO READ 10 STEPS TO KICKSTART SHRINKING YOUR FIBROIDS




1 comment:

  1. I like your ideas about reducing costs in the health care system is too good

    ReplyDelete