ARE YOU DATING THE WRONG MEN?

ARE YOU DATING THE WRONG MEN?
CLICK FOR FREE PREVIEW. PURCHASE FOR $2.99

Monday, August 8, 2011

I love that so many women are getting healed shrinking their fibroids.

I Just want to say thanks to all of your for the the positive feedback.  I am so happy that so many of you are doing what it takes to shrink your fibroids.  I've had many people write me personally to say they started the regimen I listed on this blog of DIM, Green Tea and the Xango juice and they saw tremendous results in as little as a month. Please tell your friends and share your story.  So many women are embarrassed about their fibroids.  They suffer in silence and even go into isolation during their cycle each month.  Fibroids can be physically and emotionally debilitating.  Many women with fibroids plan their whole social lives around their menstrual cycle because they know it's going to be a painful period.  Even sexual relationships can be affected if the fibroids are causing you pain during intercourse, or even something as simple as your partner laying on your stomach can put pressure on the fibroid and cause you pain.  Also when that fibroid is pushing on your bladder then you feel like you have to go the bathroom all the time.  Estrogen dominance that's causing your fibroids is serious.  Many women don't realize that it's not only the fibroids themselves that can cause infertility, but the excess estrogen in your body.  All that estrogen can negatively effect your ovualation.   So whether you want to have a baby or not you have to get rid of the main problem the estrogen dominance.  If left untreated and allowed to continue uncontrolled in your body then it can cause all sorts of other illnesses, including cancer. 

Please... if you have fibroids read this blog.   If you're reading this blog for the first time I encourage you to read the entire blog.  Especially my first entry where I tell you all about my journey and what I did exactly to shrink my fibroids naturally.  Don't just live with the fibroids  I encourage you to something so you can start living a much better life!

I pray that this blog helps to heal others.  Pass it along.

Keep Reading more of my post on fibroids click on this link, see other posts on the right side of this page.  Knowledge is powerful.

http://shrunkfibroids.blogspot.com/


Take Care,

Deborah



CLICK HERE TO READ 10 STEPS TO KICKSTART SHRINKING YOUR FIBROIDS




7 comments:

  1. Did you suffer from heavy bleeding and a longer than normal period before taking DIM,and did it help?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people with fibroids have heavy bleeding. Yes DIM was very important part in shrinking my fibroids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your reply.I have ordered the Dim-plus after plenty research.I pray it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please be sure to do ALL the things, not just one thing. Please read about my entire regimen which includes cleansing and detoxing liver, changing diet, taking DIM, Vitamins, Gree Tea etc.

      Delete
  4. I have looked at all your recommendations.I am considering all.Thanks for sharing this precious information.Be blessed!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I just stumbled upon your blogs. It is nice u want to share you're journey with others. I also have fibroids and want to shrink them. This information is so helpful. How large were yours? Have they shrunk?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog was the first where I heard Dim-Plus mentioned. I read up on it, purchased it, and now and going to try the rest of your regimen. THANK YOU for taking the time to post about your experiences. It's more helpful than you know. I appreciate your passion for helping others!

    ReplyDelete